The 2014 June-October Humpback whale watching season has started off with some amazing, up close encounters with the whales. Beny Wilson, one of our very experienced guides said this about a recent tour: “I’ve been guiding whale watching tours for 4 seasons, but today’s show was beyond my memories! 16 whales on the way to Contadora island. 12 on the way back to Panama. Lot’s of breaching (jumping), tail lobbing, spy hopping, pec (pectoral fin) slapping, belly ups, flukes up and all the ethological array that the humpback whales are known for. Contact us for more info on the whales tours. (whie the new hydrophone).
In partnership with expert marine biologist Anne Gordon and the local community of the Pearl Archipelago we offer many options:
● 1 day tours from Panama city to the Pearl islands
● 1 day tours from Panama city to the Isla Taboga area
● 1 day tours from Isla Contadora
● Sunrise Wildlife tours (from Contadora)
● Sunset with the Whales tours (from Contadora)
For more information and prices, please contact us at http://www.ecocircuitos.com