Day 1 – Welcome to Panama- Today at the appropriate time an EcoCircuitos representative will be meet you at the Tocumen International Airport to assist and transfer you to your hotel in Panama City. You will also receive an EcoCircuitos information kit. Check in and overnight at Hotel in the city, Marriott Executive or similar.
Day 2 – Half Day City Tour – Depart from your hotel to visit the City Carnival celebrations, we will walk in the morning part of the festivities and will learn about the history of Panama and the culture. . Our guide will accompany you to show you the areas and also we will visit the Old Quarters; the second colonial city of Panama, which was built in 1673. Here we will walk the French Plaza and surrounding area. The architecture here includes colonial styles of the French, Italian, American and Spanish. Finally, you will have time to shop for handcrafts. After the visit to Old Quarters and an overview of the Modern City and Carnivals, transfer to the hotel. Overnight hotel in the City. (B)
Day 3-4 –Free day for optional tours (not included) or relaxation in Panama City hotel:
Choose from different options as:
- Hiking adventure tours to National guides with interpretative guide
- Jungle boat tour the Gatun Lake and wildlife observation or Kayaking tour in the Panama Canal
- Biking tour El Valle, Casco Viejo or the Rainforest
- Cultural encounter with the Embera people of the Chagres National Park
- Canopy Adventure – Zip Line, biking tours, surfing and beach combing and more.
Day 5 – Departure Panama
At the appropriate time, transfer to international airport for departure.
End of Services.- (B)